Sunday, May 6, 2012

The Week That Was..

April 30 - May 6

*I saw all the colours of Autumn in my garden

*I felt the first frost of the season - brrrr, winter is on its way.

*I drove to and from the hospital too many times. Hubby's injuries are healing well but these trips to the hand therapist are so time-consuming! 

*I walked the dog in the sunshine.

*I sat in the hairdressers and finally......finally had a much needed cut & colour.

*I received in my mailbox a parcel from the Book Depository. I took advantage of their discount offer and with the Victorian Celebration in mind chose...



*I only wrote one blog post (sigh) - so much catching up to do.

*I read the Clarissa mail and two chapters of Howards End but I only finished one book - The Water Room by Christopher Fowler which I loved.

* I'm enjoying having Son 3 and his family for the weekend. It's Mother's Day for us ( a week early) today so a lovely lunch out for all of us is on the agenda.
  
*I'm hoping this coming week will have a few quiet moments just for me.


Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment